1. Name and contact details of the responsible party
Erni-Singerl- Str. 1
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.archenea.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your of your access provider
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative and statistical purposes
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, as well as first and last name, so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and in order to be able to answer it adequately. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with DSGVO Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with DSGVO Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Integration of services and contents of third parties
It may happen that third-party content, such as videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites are integrated within this online offer. This always requires that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as 'third-party providers') perceive the IP address of the user. Without the IP address, they could not send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is thus necessary for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. However, we have no influence if the third-party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. Insofar as this is known to us, we inform the users about it.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with DSGVO Art. 15. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with DSGVO Art. 16
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with DSGVO Art. 17
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with DSGVO Art. 18, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with DSGVO Art. 21.
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another party in accordance with DSGVO Art. 20.
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with DSGVO Art. 7 (3). This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with DSGVO Art. 77. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with DSGVO pursuant to Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with DSGVO Article 21, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or
the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.